Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors

Article about: Hello Guys ,Heres my collection of German 84/98 2nd pattern bayonets,Regards Paul.

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Serge could you post that SS Full Rohm in the SS forum? That is the best I have seen to date. I like the sideways Roman Numeral I.
    Larry: Yes, I took separate photos of it . If you like uncleaned, never disassembled or 'improved' upon, you will like this one.

Ronnie: Thank You. These have not been shown before, expect on a display one time at the MAX show. This is a 1st on a forum.

Ralph: Thank You. Yes, a have a few more blades, but these three are unusual by themselves. That Presentation Fire ax is also, as you recall.

Degens: Thank You. Yes, that Weyersberg Honor bayou, is very unusual. In near darkness it glows in the dark (The blade and ruby red glass eyes).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors
    P
    Many

?

That honor Bayo is certainly one of the best looking etched bayos Ive ever had the pleasure of seeing. Incredible SS Rohm too....would love to see more pics of that, as Larry said. Thanks for sharing them!

?

Quote by Bill T View Post
    That honor Bayo is certainly one of the best looking etched bayos Ive ever had the pleasure of seeing. Incredible SS Rohm too....would love to see more pics of that, as Larry said. Thanks for sharing them!
    Bill, Thank You. I posted the Rohm dagger here: Full Rohm SS dagger by Eickhorn

Link added to your post
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

GREAT Collections Everyone! WOW! Had me drooling for sure.

Thanks Larry...and Gerrit for encouraging me to join the Forum after all these years of collecting. The welcome has been warm and engaging for me so thanks guys.

The 2 links below show my collection of Daggers, Swords & Knives of the Third Reich via my website.

Daggers & Swords

Bayonets & Knives
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Rossi, IMHO I can see you are going to be a great contibutor to this fine forum and my hopes are that I will witness many more informative and great posts from you. G

Rossi,
    Good to see you here.
    Chopperman ---aka, gregM from WAF
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    GREAT Collections Everyone! WOW! Had me drooling for sure.

Thanks Larry...and Gerrit for encouraging me to join the Forum after all these years of collecting. The welcome has been warm and engaging for me so thanks guys.

The 2 links below show my collection of Daggers, Swords & Knives of the Third Reich via my website.

Daggers & Swords

Bayonets & Knives
    Rossi,

Loved your website. You have a great collection and an obvious passion. What a wonderful video of your Grandmother as well!

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Michael,

Thanks for your comment on the video & taking time to watch it. Sure miss that Kraut. She was a trip for sure and pretty entertaining. Send me your address and I will send you a free copy of the book if you want to read it.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Rossi,

Loved your website. You have a great collection and an obvious passion. What a wonderful video of your Grandmother as well!

Regards,

Michael
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Michael,

Thanks for you comment on the video. Sure miss that Kraut. She was a trip for sure and pretty entertaining. Send me your address and I will send you a free copy of the book if you want to read it.
    Would love to read it. PM is on the way. Thanks!

These family stories are great. I wish I could have done something similar in my family. Story is that my mothers sister was an OSS agent who worked with the French resistance. That would have been great to document but my mother said that my Aunt NEVER spoke about it.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast