Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors

Article about: Hello Guys ,Heres my collection of German 84/98 2nd pattern bayonets,Regards Paul.

?

Default Re: Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors

I rescued these about a month ago...Finest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectors

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors
    P
    Many

Nice rescue Fbeaty!!! and all in great condition! Did you acquire these from a Vet or at a gun and knife show? I like your SA dagger the best although it is in the middle of a rarity scale that maker made and sent their daggers soley to Gau Franken. Which is the "Fr" stands for on the lower crossguard. IMO it is a rare maker. Overall all 3 are in great condition, Thanks for sharing and adding to the collection thread Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I got them from a fellow who bought them from a estate sale...not at a gun show. A couple of hundred for the lot. I am always looking

I know thise was ment for German edge weapons only, but I couldn't resist to show the stricking similarity (I mean the lion's head's!!)between thise Belgian police sword, a Dutch army sword and a TR KM sword.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors   Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors  

Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

I have a couple daggers but would never consider them the finest of anything.
    There condition is pretty poor.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors   Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors  

gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Chopperman your collection is just as fine as the rest regardless of condition. Its the history that matters and the one who takes the time to collect and study makes it a fine collection. JMO. Glad you posted it!! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Stuka,, I think they are a fine example although they are not German as you say but if you can post a couple of photos of similar German swords of the same pattern then this thread would be fine.. Larry

Hey Larry,
    one sword on my post is German! The last one on the pictures is a WWII Kriegsmarine sword. That was exactly my point! ;-)
    But feel free to move or erase if inappropriate
    Cheers
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Shows you how much I know about swords,,,thats why you guys are here so we can help each other out..,,No problem the photos stay!!

A couple more to add to the thread:

A red cross leaders dagger

A Prussian private purchase "Trench" knife

And a firemans dagger. The hangers are not period, but came with the dagger. An older photo, but shows the dagger ok.

Wolfgang

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast