Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.

Article about: Im designing a display for my Forestry stuff, and i wanted to show you some of the stuff i collected for it. Luftwaffe forestry collar tabs with shoulder boards, a hat badge bavaria with the

?

Default Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.

Im designing a display for my Forestry stuff, and i wanted to show you some of the stuff i collected for it.
    edit--Staatsforstdienst collar tabs with shoulder boards, a hat badge bavaria ( with zinq backplate and blue coloured cloth on the back) with its 2 large high rank shoulder boards (early 1930's and it was a set), a set of lower rank shoulder boards with acorns, a 1938 Deutsche Jägerschaft 1938 award, a Tiger and an Eickhorn, 2 Packs and an Alcoso Forestry dagger.
    Wilhelm sorted out the collar tabs background colours in use by the different Forst/Forestry services, thx for that.
    Enjoy the pics!
    Ger
    Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.
    Last edited by gerrit; 02-13-2017 at 10:10 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.
    P
    Many

A separate display case would be perfect for this total grouping in this thread..please dont put it in that crowded drawer ..or all history will be mingled in with the degenerates that have been taking up so much space in your loft.

A very nice assemblage Ger which this thread speaks Forestry.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Gerrit,

you eventually could show the part for the color for the forestry
    backing for collar patches also here, which you did show at the
    other thread.
    It might be of interest for many that the color should be black!

?

Wilhelm the Collar patches are indeed not Luftwaffe ones, and i quote:
    The "Reichsforstamt" was sub-divided into four main departments: the "Gemeinde Forst Dienst" (General Forestry Service), "Privat Forst Dienst" (Private Forestry Service), "Heeres Forst Dienst" (Army Forestry Service), and the "Luftwaffe Forst Dienst" (Air-force Forestry Service). Personnel in all four services were assigned a uniform. Collar patches denoting rank were introduced in 1938.

These are "Gemeinde Forst Dienst" (General Forestry Service)"ones

Thx for pointing that out!

Ger

Sorry, Gemeinde is grey (according 1938-regulations)!
    What you show is Staatsforstdienst.

Here short survey for the color of the collar-patches:
    Forstbeamte Staatsforstdienst: dark-green (dunkelgrün)
    Forstbeamte Gemeindeforstdienst: grey (grau)
    (Gemeinde, Gemeindeverbände und Körperschaften)
    Forstbeamte Privatforstdienst: brown (braun)
    Forstbeamte Reichsnährstand: grey (grau)
    Forstbeamte der Wehrmacht (Heer- und Luftwaffe): black (schwarz)
    Forstschutzkommando: middle-green (mittelgrün).

?

THX Wilhelm for sorting this out, nice!

Ger

?

This will be the final layout, now busy with building a show-display case for it, will have a nice green filt background in it.
    Ger
    Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.

What color Background Ger?

What would best offset the colors of all that is present ? The arrangement looks great
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    What color Background Ger?

What would best offset the colors of all that is present ? The arrangement looks great
    i will send you some reading glasses at your next birthday my friend.....and i quote:

"will have a nice green filt background in it.

Hi Ger, Thank you for posting. Personally, I prefer to see blades supported by insignia and flags etc. as it tends to give a lot of depth to the display. A wall full of daggers or swords for that matter tends, in my opinion, to be a bit boring and to add supporting accoutrements and insignia gives both a context and far greater interest to the viewer and, I would add, the owner.

When I was heavily into daggers, my ambition was to buy some map draw cases and line each draw in a representative colour. I would then put in a selection, say of Army daggers as the centre piece and then do exactly what you have done using pennants, badges and lanyards etc.

Nice project very well thought through. Congratulations.

Michael

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast