Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Friend just picked up an SS and SA dagger

Article about: My buddy stopped by the house this morning with his new toys. Gary Annoyed from this ads?  

?

Default Friend just picked up an SS and SA dagger

My buddy stopped by the house this morning with his new toys. Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Friend just picked up an SS and SA dagger   Friend just picked up an SS and SA dagger  

Friend just picked up an SS and SA dagger   Friend just picked up an SS and SA dagger  

Friend just picked up an SS and SA dagger   Friend just picked up an SS and SA dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Friend just picked up an SS and SA dagger
    P
    Many

?

Gary,

Your buddy has 2 lovely daggers

lovely blades & uncleaned fittings, Perfect !!

Regards Mac 66.

?

Yes he is very lucky and he got a very very. Goods price on them

Both are quite lovely as Mac said..Everyone Loves a Boker SS and will be my next Max Show Quest. The Reingold Grah....is a rarity in itself being an 8 on both sides of the Atlantic. At your convenience Gary..could you place them separately in each of its designated forums and naming them? This will help those using search engines to track down a particular producer..and Reingold Grah is not a common one at all..which the WRF is fortunate to have into its data base. Please if you may Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

NSKK and SS - both nice pieces.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Beautiful daggers. Your friend did well.

?

That is a lovely pick up!
    Both have great looking blades and a lovely overal fit!
    Great set of sleepers

Ger

?

Thanks guys my friend is as happy as a clam right now. Larry I will post both as you have asked. The SA is a SA the photos are just dark. Thanks to all the members for your kind words on these daggers. Gary

Lovely dagger, great to have in any collection. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Marty I agree he was very lucky to pick them up . Gary