Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German NPEA Dagger

Article about: Hi guys, have you seen this NPEA dagger in Germany? varia-militaria.de - Früher NAPOLA / NPEA Lehrer Dolch aus der NAPOLA Schule Naumburg.

Default German NPEA Dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German NPEA Dagger
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: German NPEA Dagger

It is an officers style NPEA dagger in an enlisted mans scabbard.
    I am not sure what you want to know about it. NPEA daggers are very hard to find.

DekoMaus...what are your thoughts regarding this dagger? I can answer YES that it has been seen! Unfortunately I am having a hard time saving the photos..so this thread will be come dead eventually once that dagger is sold. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German NPEA Dagger  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade,,I really wanted to put all 19 pics up separately..but it would not allow me to do it.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Here ya go Larry!
    German NPEA DaggerGerman NPEA DaggerGerman NPEA DaggerGerman NPEA DaggerGerman NPEA DaggerGerman NPEA DaggerGerman NPEA DaggerGerman NPEA DaggerGerman NPEA DaggerGerman NPEA DaggerGerman NPEA DaggerGerman NPEA Dagger

See, my generation isn't completely useless!!!

Oh, I also like that dagger but I am far from an authority on these. I know how tricky they can be! My judgement is due to comparing it to known originals and the over all "look" it has.

hi guys,

I have seen the dagger was real and especially the perfect originality and unity of all parts rare.

Hi Cody..thank you for the upload,,and yes the younger generation has a way around tech issues with the computer..Good job!! Thank you. I see no issues with this dagger at is is equally worn in all areas,,the tang and internal crossguard markings are correct. The grip "appears to be an EP&S " Ernst Pack and Sohn" grip as they used the pear wood variety. Nice example. Regards Larry

The grip doesn't look right to me. I would suggest it was made up and varnished rather than originals I have seen and handled. Blade looks genuine but again I would never buy a dagger this rare without handling it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast