Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Got to know this lady

Article about: Wow, this is special. I know the feeling of which you describe Jesper, I felt like that after acquiring the piece in my display picture- and finding out it's history from the man I bought it

?

Default Got to know this lady

After being away from the scene for a year or so i've just started up about a month ago.
    I must admit i have a feelling that must resemble the one you'd feel when winning the big lottery

Well the lady i met turned out to be the daughter of a Forstmeister.

Started with us just smalltalking, local politics n stuff when she, without relations to what we where talking about, told me she had a signed pic of Hermann

Talks continued and more stuff showed up and it turned out she wanted to get rid of it all and donate whatever amount to some chariety in order to "make some good out of all that evil".

Well, we made a deal that both the family and i felt comfortable bout and i'm now the happy owner of somthing damn close to the holy grail :-D

In short her father was the forstmeister at a very special place...Got to know this ladyGot to know this ladyGot to know this ladyGot to know this ladyGot to know this lady

i cannot mention any familynames as long as they are still here...Part of the deal!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Got to know this lady   Got to know this lady  

Got to know this lady   Got to know this lady  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Got to know this lady
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Got to know this lady

Wow. Didn't you almost get a heart attack?

This is almost unreal.

Btw i think i recognize the match box brand and country of origin. hehe

?

Was close yes and it's still beating fast..

Ahh a connaisseur :-D you also collect matchboxes??

?

That 'knife' is so beautiful. It's almost impossible to call it just a knife. No don't collect match boxes, but i'm pretty sure we are from the same country up north

I live in Russia now.

Welcome to the Forum. Your historical aquistion is wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Have to admit IF i where to move away from here I'd be heading somewhere warm :-)

Yes it's a beauty and looks like it came out of the workshop just days ago!!
    Portapee, gehänge und alles ...Not to mention the etching

?

Thanks BOB

Looking forward to contribute to and make good use of this great forum.

Jesper

?

Welcome to the forum Jesper, and what a way to announce yourself! Simply fantastic Jesper. Most people will never get the opportunity to acquire an item such as yours and in such a way also. Very pleased for you...well done! Thank you for sharing it with us all.

Regards

Carl

?

Thanks again and yes..to get hold of this lot and get it like i did...Chances are just so slim
    "Worst" part of the story..I dare not think of it but i cannot help it...
    Theres more to come! In her own words she says that when shes gone she'll have arranged for me to have "the rest of it".
    What i know of by now theres a leatherbound guestbook and a large painting.

You can imagine i've sold her my soul :-D

?

Quote by jesper View Post
    Have to admit IF i where to move away from here I'd be heading somewhere warm :-)

Yes it's a beauty and looks like it came out of the workshop just days ago!!
    Portapee, gehänge und alles ...Not to mention the etching
    Understandable but i have a wife, daughter, battlefield expeditions and also a business(not collector related) here.

Wonder what she has in store for you sometime in the future.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast