Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

"Heeresdolche" a Reference Army Daggers Book Secret Weapon revealed!!

Article about: Gents we think its time to reveal an extra option/extension to our new to come Heeresdolche book. Its our Secret Weapon. Something that has never been done sofar We will give the first 250 b

?

Default "Heeresdolche" a Reference Army Daggers Book Secret Weapon revealed!!

Gents we think its time to reveal an extra option/extension to our new to come "Heeresdolche" book.
    Its our Secret Weapon.
    Something that has never been done sofar
    We will give the first 250 buyers of the book the opportunity to buy a USB creditCard that will contain all detailed pictures of each dagger.
    The USB Card will contain folders that correspond with the pages/daggers in the book and will have high resolution pictures of the crossguard/pommel/makermark and scabbard.
    This will be a great help in identifying and will show each detail Monitor big, and i can assure you you will be able to see details you have never seen before.

The total amount of books will be 500 and over 25% is already reserved for members of a German Militaria Forum.
    Roughly 50% of the usb Cards is already reserved.

All members of the Warrelic forum who have mailed me or replied to one of our book posts for a reservation are on the reservation list too and are garanteed to get an usb Card buy possibility.
    Of course every Collector that has contributed to the book by sending pictures are on the list and are not to be worried!

The Card will be available for roughly 15 usd.
    Everything is now rapidly moving ahead and we hope to release the book by the end of the next month.

To show you some extra's eyecandy just look at this lovely dagger that Danny was able to buy a month ago...pics are from our the last shoot on December the 19th.....
    ALL THESE DETAILED PICTURES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE USB CREDITCARD!
    Regards,
    Danny & Ger

All detailed pictures will of course have a Watermark that also will contain the URL of our website, and we are aware that Pictures will be copied.
    The USB stick will not contain the entire book, but only Detailed pics like the ones below, and will be a help and an addition to the book!
    "Heeresdolche" a Reference Army Daggers Book  Secret Weapon revealed!!"Heeresdolche" a Reference Army Daggers Book  Secret Weapon revealed!!"Heeresdolche" a Reference Army Daggers Book  Secret Weapon revealed!!
    Last edited by gerrit; 01-07-2016 at 04:25 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Heeresdolche" a Reference Army Daggers Book  Secret Weapon revealed!!
    P
    Many

Well Done Gerrit . Long overdue in respect to a new approach of Study and Collecting the Heer dagger. Well worth the wait. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Ger,

This new heer dagger book with usb card full of pix sounds terrific

pix are amazingly clear, perfect mate

gives me the urge to collect heer daggers !!!

Well Done Ger & Danny

Regards Mac 66.

Good job guys.
    Are you guys thinking to make ,maybe a Navy or Luft reference in the future?

?

Tkx Gents for the thumbs up👍
    Ivan i can assure you that we will not do another Project.....its so timeconsuming and considering that both Danny & I have very busy jobs a new project would not be appreciated by our family's 😊
    So this Army book will be the first and last project.

Regards
    Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 01-07-2016 at 05:05 PM.

?

Save me one.. lol... Cheers Terry.

What a novel format, and ultra reasonable!

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Tkx Gents for the thumbs up👍
    Ivan i can assure you that we will not do another Project.....its so timeconsuming and considering that both Danny & I have very busy jobs a new project would not be appreciated by our family's 😊
    So this Army book will be the first and last project.

Regards
    Ger
    Ger "Het bloed kruipt waar het niet gaan kan" (Blood is thicker than water).
    It is possible you both get addicted and decide to continue after a while.

This happened to me also and after my first published article in 1976 (about
    forty years ago) I am still into writing and books are planned and worked with.
    Isn't it beautiful when one can hand over knowledge to others? Say never,
    never or not!
    Good luck with the book!

?

Just in...the Homepage design of our Website....books can be ordered there..
    Its now moving rapidly ahead.....
    Regards,
    Danny & Ger
    "Heeresdolche" a Reference Army Daggers Book  Secret Weapon revealed!!

?

This is our final Bookcover and USB CreditCard size USB Flashdrive
    Regards
    Danny & Ger
    and the USB Flashdrive design

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast