Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help on rough price... Bayonet small blade by A.w jr solingen ...

Article about: Another dagger found at my grandmas ... Sold the other for £700 Just need advice on this

Default Help on rough price... Bayonet small blade by A.w jr solingen ...

Help on rough price... Bayonet small blade by A.w jr solingen ...Help on rough price... Bayonet small blade by A.w jr solingen ...Help on rough price... Bayonet small blade by A.w jr solingen ...
    Another dagger found at my grandmas ... Sold the other for £700
    Just need advice on this

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help on rough price... Bayonet small blade by A.w jr solingen ...
    P
    Many

?

Was the other bayonet the same as the one pictured. This one is not worth anywhere near 700

No I know this is lower in value... The other was an engraved luftwaffe 1st dagger... Not expecting 700 for this at all

?

Ok without the sheath It might fetch 50 dollars on a good day, and maybe 75 with the sheath

?

Looks just like a WWI boot knife I picked up recently. Can you post better pictures of the makers mark? gel65 is right on with the prices that I have seen.

It's a nice fighting knife
    IMO around $300

?

Quote by stingray View Post
    It's a nice fighting knife
    IMO around $300
    I dont know if you would get that without a sheath.

Doug can you post yours just for reference just in care he can not? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry,

Here is the one I just picked up. It is an unmarked blade, so IMO, not as desirable as the one that was originally posted. Also, here is the link to the thread on my fighting knife.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imper...-knife-335613/
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help on rough price... Bayonet small blade by A.w jr solingen ...   Help on rough price... Bayonet small blade by A.w jr solingen ...  

Help on rough price... Bayonet small blade by A.w jr solingen ...   Help on rough price... Bayonet small blade by A.w jr solingen ...  

Help on rough price... Bayonet small blade by A.w jr solingen ...   Help on rough price... Bayonet small blade by A.w jr solingen ...  

Why does mine have the circular button like a bayonet fitting .. I found a short and long handled version on the net and it says the short one is rarer?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast