Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with unknown Nazi Dagger

Article about: Hi, I was offered an opportunity to acquire this Nazi Dagger. I don't recognize this style as to the more popular daggers. I was sent these photos as they are not the greatest. The makers ma

?

Default Help with unknown Nazi Dagger

Hi, I was offered an opportunity to acquire this Nazi Dagger. I don't recognize this style as to the more popular daggers. I was sent these photos as they are not the greatest. The makers mark is faint and not familiar. If at all possible, I would like some help as to the identification and authenticity of this dagger. Thanks.

Help with unknown Nazi DaggerHelp with unknown Nazi DaggerHelp with unknown Nazi DaggerHelp with unknown Nazi DaggerHelp with unknown Nazi DaggerHelp with unknown Nazi Dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with unknown Nazi Dagger
    P
    Many

Looks like a second model RLB EM dagger.

It's a 2nd Model RLB Subordinate Dagger looks like the maker "Kroneck" should have Ernst Erich Witte, and Solingen below the TM
    hope this helps,
    cheers Ronnie

?

Thanks. Yes, that helps. Daggers are not my forte. Does it look original?
    Thanks again for all of your help.

I think it has a chance personnally,but we could do with much clearer photograpths (Manufacturers markings grip insignia etc) cheers,Paul

?

Yes. I agree on clearer photos. . Thanks for your thoughts

closeup of the logo please. I think it stands a Great chance. I see what appears to be what is common to the RLB smaller logo seen on RLBs and rare case SA daggers.

Below are Ernst Wittes 2 logo types

1. Logo seen on RLB and Early SA daggers Help with unknown Nazi Dagger

2. 2nd type Logo variant seen on early SA daggers Help with unknown Nazi Dagger

Clearer photos please..IMO I think you have a winner. Wait and see. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks. I don't have it in hand yet. When I do, after the 1st of the year. I'll take better photos.
    Thanks for your input.

?

Help with unknown Nazi Dagger

I believe you are right. There is a faint diamond logo on the blade.

The dagger looks correct for a 2nd model EM RLB. Witte is a known maker of this model. Witte is also known for having lightly etched logos, sometimes even able to be removed with vigorous polishing. I have a 1st model EM by Witte & it is very well made.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast