Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Herman Goring Industrial dagger...was this genuine?

Article about: Never mind it translates in to Real .................uhmmm yea

Default Herman Goring Industrial dagger...was this genuine?

These copies were sold in Spain when I was there 30 years ago. Was there an Original? What was it? It's beautiful.
    Attached Images Attached Images Herman Goring Industrial dagger...was this genuine? 
    Last edited by Larry C; 02-06-2014 at 08:49 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Herman Goring Industrial dagger...was this genuine?
    P
    Many

a diplomats dagger,yes they were made.

?

They dont quite look like the same dagger, when I look up 'Third Reich Diplomat Dagger.'

(Random pics)

EDIT; Found some other pics of daggers resembling the one in the OP. They were called diplomat or 'Göring dagger.'
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Herman Goring Industrial dagger...was this genuine?   Herman Goring Industrial dagger...was this genuine?  

The dagger posted by Oberste is a copy of the original Hermann Goring Industrial dagger.... 2 have been known to exist...one of them the blade was broken off..the where abouts of the duplicate dagger remains unknown. Copies of this dagger are as random as $35 Chained SS daggers. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

One of the Spanish copies or someone's copies of the Herman Goering industrial dagger suspose to have been given to him by the industrial leaders of Solingen some don't believe in them at all others do those were all over the place in the 80's most of them were in Gold as susposidly the original was with a fake damacus blade on the early repo's. timothy

I changed the title for the internet search engines
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Here's a few shots of one of the 'genuine' Industrial Daggers supposedly given to Goering. It's the one that originally had the broken blade, and was apparently picked up in the Alcoso factory at the end of the war. I have no idea who the young man modelling it is, but he appears to be a fine upstanding gentleman with an honest, trustworthy looking face of moral rectitude.....,although a little on the short side.

Goering Industrial Dagger

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

LOL.. nice one Big Ned !

ned booted into touch.

Ok Someone correct me,,please!!....How is Etched spelled? below is one of the photos from Neds link.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Herman Goring Industrial dagger...was this genuine?  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast