Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Holler & Wingen jr Original invoices for swords & daggers

Article about: Hello gang, I have just received these invoices for sword and dagger orders and thought I would share them with you, I have only translated one at the moment and will do the others today (ho

Default Holler & Wingen jr Original invoices for swords & daggers

Hello gang, I have just received these invoices for sword and dagger orders and thought I would share them with you, I have only translated one at the moment and will do the others today (hopefully) it briefly says that the order has been sent by express delivery and if payment is received within 30 days there is a 2% discount but if it goes over payment as listed price. I do have the makers of swords and daggers in my collection so this adds to it for me,
    Hope you enjoy looking as much as I do cheers Ronnie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Holler & Wingen jr Original invoices for swords & daggers   Holler & Wingen jr Original invoices for swords & daggers  

Holler & Wingen jr Original invoices for swords & daggers   Holler & Wingen jr Original invoices for swords & daggers  

Holler & Wingen jr Original invoices for swords & daggers  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Holler & Wingen jr Original invoices for swords & daggers
    P
    Many

Wow RM 2.88 each!...

These are great! Nice score Ronnie!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Wow RM 2.88 each!...

Yes , for the HJ knives and RM16,00 for an officers sword !! Nice paperwork Ronnie
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Thanks guys don't forget the 2% discount if paid within 30 days!!

?

Super Find Ronnie

Very interesting paperwork imo.

Mac 66.

Thanks again chaps, this lot came direct from Austria and the guy is keeping a look out for any more for me hopefully different makers aswell
    thanks again, Ronnie

These are great documents Ronnie...they put more pieces of the puzzle together. Much Of Solingen was decimated towards the end of the war which left very little evidence of business dealings. Richard Herder and Bertram Reinh were 2 firms that all their documentation went unscathed and now resides in the City of Solingen.

Its a pleasure to see actual invoices. Thanks for sharing these Ronnie Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry I hope to get some more soon and will post some more pic's
    thanks again for the comments,
    cheers Ronnie

Thanks matey glad you like them
    cheers Ronnie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast