Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Just inherited these

Article about: Hi guys. I'm new here and decided to show you my recent inheritance. The luftwaffe dagger is post war, I believe. It is marked germany on the blade/ricasso. The dress dagger is marked puma.

Default Just inherited these

Hi guys. I'm new here and decided to show you my recent inheritance. The luftwaffe dagger is post war, I believe. It is marked germany on the blade/ricasso. The dress dagger is marked puma. I'm not sure about the other one though. Any info is appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just inherited these   Just inherited these  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just inherited these
    P
    Many

Default Re: Just inherited these

Never seen the nife on the far right before. LW dagger looks to be post-war (as you said), not sure about the dress bajo, could be a good one but I think you will have to post better close up picas.

^ I researched the dress a little more, it looks to be real. It is marked puma, soligen and the blade is unsharpened. Hope that helps.

I think the dress bayonet could be OK too.

The other knife I have never seen before.

Cheers, Ade.

R.R
    ?

I think too your dress bayonet is OK, You can compare it with my Puma here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...bayonet-21013/

Regards,

Ricardo

^ Thanks for the help guys. I doubt the dress bayonet would be fake. My great grandfather picked these up as soon as you were allowed to travel to germany(1947 or 48 I think). Any reason it could be fake?

WW2 GERMAN ERN WALD SOLINGEN BOOT KNIFE NICE FOR AGE I found this link. I know it is a bidding site, but has some info on it.

R.R
    ?

Quote by Blitzkrieg Bop View Post
    ^ Thanks for the help guys. I doubt the dress bayonet would be fake. My great grandfather picked these up as soon as you were allowed to travel to germany(1947 or 48 I think). Any reason it could be fake?
    I think there is none, but if you need more opinions, create a new thread with better detailed pictures here and someone will help you.

Regards,

Ricardo

nice inheritance,,,good start to further collecting,,,,