Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

kitchen millet RAD

Article about: Hello. Please help. Five years ago, I bought the Third Crescent Catalog of Cold Weapons, which was published by us in the Czech Republic. The catalog is such a foundation of all the beautifu

?

Default kitchen millet RAD

Greetings.
    Would anyone not know more about this machete? For the first time I met in the Czech catalog of weapons. After a few months, he accidentally discovered the torso of the mace. I bought and want to renovate, make a handle. I did not find any photos of this kind, please help. Do you have any photos of this mace? I'd like to have a handle detail.

Dandy.kitchen millet RADkitchen millet RADkitchen millet RADkitchen millet RADkitchen millet RADkitchen millet RADkitchen millet RADkitchen millet RAD
    Last edited by dandys; 03-09-2018 at 03:16 PM. Reason: mistranslation

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement kitchen millet RAD
    P
    Many

Now here is something anyone does not see hardly at all or come across at militaria shows.
    Very Cool item made for the RAD cooks?

Could you show a photo of the reference book and the authors name for those who may be interested in seeing more that is contained in that reference?

This utensil itself although very commonly found in kitchens during the period would not have much value except for those who collect period kitchen wear. Yet a RAD marked Millet may hold a little more value and is rarer to see the RAD marking.

Not a utensil made for side carry or ordered by the NSDAP as such...but Im sure when it came down to it in the field in hand to hand combat this item may have been useful.

So now the question as I tried searching for " Millet " and the definition I came up with is :

".....a cereal grass, Setaria italica, extensively cultivated in the East and in southern Europe for its small seed, or grain, used as food for humans and fowls, but in the U.S. grown chiefly for fodder. "

What is the name of this utensil and why am I only coming up with cereal grain..as I tried different spellings of the word.
    Great item

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

535/5000
    Hello. I apologize for the translation. This is how the google translator misspelled my name. The name is RAD's kitchen. Proso is grain and does not have anything to do with anything. Bad translation.
    Unfortunately the author of the book died a year ago. I tried to contact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL_Tp1Iw-PM

I think this kitchen utensil is not so much a thing. There was a dagger in each of the crew members. How many of those kitchen tools were for one crew? About one piece. A kitchen cutter could only have one on the entire crew. How many have survived ???

Someone likes Led Zeppelin
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I do not think anyone in this forum will help me find photos of another copy: - ((

Dandy never say never ..these members here are resilient and ruthless and will find photos. Just that patience is needed and not everyone has seen this thread yet.

Hang in there...others will chime in soon

Regards Larry

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Someone likes Led Zeppelin
    Doesn't make him a bad person does it?

(Trampled Underfoot is a fave of mine but is it about a car or a woman ?)

Sorry, back to topic;

An interesting piece and not something I have seen before but the interest for us is as said above, all in the RAD marking.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

A new one for me, i've never seen an RAD meat cleaver!...

Coming from a Czech catalog / reference does have its questions. Its why there needs to surface other photos of this cleaver. Not that it holds any high value as does a RAD leader or even the Hewer..but curious if there are more " stamped " examples out there.

Regards Larry

?

I'm sorry, but my focus under the photo covers the value of the instrument. The author puts the value up to CZK 30,000 in Czech crowns.
    Unfortunately, there is only one photo in the catalog. On the holder, the Nazi eagle is molded on the stools. The author is dead, he does not answer my questions.
    The video catalog is not presented by my person, I have the Iron Maiden list.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast