MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.

Article about: Guys, this is out of the woodwork; untouched! Thought you'd like to have a look. Regards, Hal

Hal
    ?

Default Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.

Guys, this is out of the woodwork; untouched! Thought you'd like to have a look. Regards, Hal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.   Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.  

Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.   Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.  

Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.   Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.  

Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.  
    Attached Images Attached Images Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.  Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.  Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.  Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.  Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.  Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.  Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.

Hal, let me be the first to say: Wow! Absolutely gorgeous. I love everything about this, and I've always had a special place in my heart for anything Eickhorn. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. rick

Hal
    ?

Quote by rickyodicky View Post
    Hal, let me be the first to say: Wow! Absolutely gorgeous. I love everything about this, and I've always had a special place in my heart for anything Eickhorn. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. rick
    Hi Rick, I,ve seen a few of these in collections but this is my first vet find. Thanks, Hal

Very nice and not easy to find.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Hal , that`s a cracking looking hewer , and as the boy`s said rarely seen , nice to see

cheers Al

?

All complete with even the hanger strap. - Excellent Score-

-wagner-

Brindlereo
    ?

Man that is one sweet piece. Wish I had one.

?

Agreed, not a easy find hewer. Very nice one!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Default HAL-Congratulations-SUPER TeNo EM/NCO Hewer (Hauer)

HAL - Congratulations!
    on your SUPER TeNo EM/NCO Hewer (Hauer) - with proper Hanger!

The Hewer & Scabbard are in really Great shape! (So many Hewers have problems with the plating lifting up.) You have a relatively Low Number, as I've seen the numbers got > 10,000+ ! The very early ones had Stamped #'s (Like on the TeNo • TN Officer's Daggers) - then the others were Etched.

Your TeNo EM/NCO HANGER! - That is quite exceptional, as you have the 'Classic' TN Hewer hanger model! (i.e. it has no sewn 'Triangle' on the leather, above the Keeper strap.)

Personally, I don't have a problem with the sewn 'Triangle' model - as they have been found on 'Vet attributed' Hewers. But some very knowledgeable folks do question them (another Great Debate for the Dagger boys!). ... Txs, Dave/dblmed

Attachment: An example of the TeNo EM/NCO sewn 'Triangle' HANGER, for comparison.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.  

?

Default 1939 Announcement TeNo Hewer & Dagger from DDP-1

1939 Announcement TeNo Hewer & Dagger from DDP-1

The TeNo Officer's Dolch and the TeNo NCO/EM Hauer/Hewer were introduced in late 1938
    (if I remember correctly.) They had been actually designed and drawn up by Paul Casberg
    as early as 1936, but the authorization for production took some time.)

The new TeNo Sidearms were announced in the DDP (Die Deutsche Polizei) issue of Jan 1, 1939
    (which isn't surprising, since the TeNo • TN was officially a Police 'affiliated' Organization since 1937)

Here is the Cover of the 1939 DDP Issue... Txs, Dave/dblmed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late War Teno EM; Etched S.N. on Scabbard.  
    Last edited by dblmed; 09-08-2009 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Sp

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast