Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe and SA dagger

Article about: Hi, I have the possibility to buy the following objects. First German Luftwaffe dagger 300 Euro and SA Dagger 500 Euro. Would you say they're original and correct valued?

Default Luftwaffe and SA dagger

Hi,

I have the possibility to buy the following objects. First German Luftwaffe dagger 300 Euro and SA Dagger 500 Euro. Would you say they're original and correct valued?Luftwaffe and SA daggerLuftwaffe and SA daggerLuftwaffe and SA daggerLuftwaffe and SA daggerLuftwaffe and SA daggerLuftwaffe and SA dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe and SA dagger
    P
    Many

Looks like a good deal to me £400 for the Eickhorn SA that correct me if i'm wrong looks to be a ground Rohm and a nicely marked 2nd patt Luftwaffe for £250 ,Wait for other opinions but I know I would ! cheers, Paul

Hi Swedish king...could you post these separately..in each of their sub forums above. Its best for each dagger topic to be within its on subject matter. This helps for future reference being in the same forum for quicker access.
    What happened to the Luftwaffe pommel swastika? Welcome to the forum. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice Eickhorn Ground Rohm. Cool militaria
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I'm assuming the Swastikas on the Luftwaffe dagger have been photo shopped out with the background cloth,Cheers ,Paul

Beautiful Eickhorn Ground Rohm dagger I see no problems. 500 euro is a reasonable good price whit the nice early hanger.
    Nice whit the Motto Alles fur Deutschland in the middle of the blade.
    Regards Rafael

2 nice daggers.

?

SA

2nd Luft

Love the luft! Not qualified to say on the SA..