Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 82 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

WOW so close!! but not the one Im thinking of but it looks like what I said,, so I will credit it to the list,,BUT...the answer I was really looking for is in your sentence,,, so 2 blondes out of the 5 for you,, if you can answer it before someone else does!!
    Last edited by Larry C; 08-12-2012 at 11:39 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

I thought for sure big ned had it. How about Ewald Cleff?

Luke

Maker Logo trivia

Yes Luke you are correct!! You get one and Ned only gets to keep one also,,,2 might be too much for him
    Does anyone else want to give it a shot???....the trivia I mean. Check the list of answers first before you post a clue.
    I have to find a few more bar maids for future posts.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

From the American Civil War ballad "Two Little Boy's", originally sung by Harry Lauder, and a late 60's hit for an Antipodean singer.

They had one each, and both add up to this makers logo......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    From the American Civil War ballad "Two Little Boy's", originally sung by Harry Lauder, and a late 60's hit for an Antipodean singer.

They had one each, and both add up to this makers logo......
    Would this one be J.A. Henckels?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Would this one be J.A. Henckels?
    Ralph.
    I see where you're coming from Ralph, but it's not the right answer.

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hey Ned ,, is it something to do with a walking stick??

'Fraid not Larry, this may give it away, it's the first line of the ballad, but then again, perhaps it's not familiar in the States even though the music and lyrics were written by two Americans in 1902.

"Two little boys had two little toys, each had a ------ -----"

O.K....Last try.........

This x 2 =????

C'mon fella's!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 

LOL ....Arthur Schuttlehoffer ( Asso ) ?

Page 15 of 82 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast