Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

Quote by Reibert View Post
    ...................... Eduard Wüsthof, Dreizackwerk, Solingen, manufactured trench knives already in WWI
    And in September of 1941, was given the German Army/Wehrmacht maker's letter code (Fertigungskennzeichen) "juv". FP

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

?

Great post Larry

How about: by looking at it you see its cold......

cheers Ger!

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Great post Larry

How about: by looking at it you see its cold......

cheers Ger!
    F.W. Holler, Solingen?
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Keep it coming guys your doing Great!....and @ Adrian,, Yes i was thinking about that today at work by posting the logo beneath the answer,, which would be a great tool! Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

no one wants to take a stab at mine? Any ideas?

Ray

I checked my list for the possibility of something with 2 pitchers,, and I can only come up with Carl Heidelberg,,.."2 bottles" can anyone else support this? Take a look everyone. As I am ready to move on to the next rhyme! Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I'll give you a hint: The last name looks like something the police would use to catch you speeding, and to show you that it does exist. Here is the pitchers

Ray

Maker Logo trivia

I'm suprised no one got this sooner. I picked up on it yesterday, including the photo below. As they are practically never seen and as rare as hens teeth, examples are pretty thin on the ground, which is why I imagine Ray chose it. I thought it would be better to let others have a go as only a couple of us here have answered and I personally didn't want to be seen bogarting the thread.

The '2 Pitchers' or as I prefer, pair of big jugs, refers to the firm of Hugo Rader, Solingen, makers of bespoke razors amongst other things.

Let's keep it moving!
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Spot on Ned

Ok Heres one a little easier for someone else to answer other than Ned and Ray,, if no one else answers it within a reasonable amount of time ,, you 2 guys can have it!!
    Ok Next rhyme:......This is something that guys mistakenly use first when going out on a date with a girl,, and use it to think with first.

Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast