Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

I agree with my friend Dave. The even mention of Mr.Nugent ,makes me think of this.
    And I love Ted...

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

Yes we know that Nugent was an Avid hunter in Great White north of Canada,....Not the right Answer...but Dave is going in the right direction, of a running animal.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I'll go with...Lauterjung & Co. Puma?

Luke

Maker Logo trivia

YES YES YES!!!!! Correct!,, I was trying my best not to give it away but my back was up against the wall,, as I had to use Ted Nugent as a resource. I thought someone would of posted "Tiger for an answer but Puma is more sleek looking! Great job! Take a shot guys at the bar on the house and someone else step up and give a clue! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Larry....thought i had it with the clue...cool and sleek and fast as the WIND ..cheetah 70 mph...antelope and gazelle 61 mph... .puma and tigers 35 mph???..could not figure out the Nugent clue.

how about this next clue ???????????.........Last time i saw this used was in the post office............................Dave H

here is an old autographed photo i have of Ted
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker Logo trivia  

Ted Nugent " Cat Scratch fever"

OK now i got the clue...........How did your Saturday trip turn out???

Very educational and exhaustive. I left there quite humbled and exhilarated!! The political section of Gauleiters stole the show!! Looking forward going to the Union Show in the near future and hopeful you can come along!...... Now my answer to your clue,, Dirlam and Sonne?

Great early Nugent Pic,, from the Double Live Gonzo days.

Glad you had a great day,,,you really know your logo's and maybe worked for the P.O. A rubber stamper

OK how about this clue.....................this flier can't sing but it can ?????????????/
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker Logo trivia  

Another clue....this flier can't sing but it can hummmmmmmmmmm

Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 ... LastLast