Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 22 of 82 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

Ok I will take a shot at it.. I cant seem to find anything closely related to the hummmm part,,so I will try .....Gebr Torley.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

NO Sorry, But this flier can stay in one position for awhile /////////////////

Gustav Voss?
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Eric ,,,, not that one either.......................U GO BACK A FEW PAGES

You've got me stumped, Dave! Hugo Servatius?

Luke

I will try one more time as i have a tavern to run and everyone needs a beer,,,,how about Karl Bocker?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Luke......you got it..... this logo reminded me of the last time i saw a humming bird in my yard...............DAVE H
    sorry for the poor quality of the photo low battery
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hugo (2).jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	224.4 KB 
ID:	389929   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hugo.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	231.2 KB 
ID:	389928  

I thought you were hinting at a hummingbird but I wasn't sure if that was the logo. We have tons of hummingbirds around here.

Luke

Here is a photo of my hugo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	logo22.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	390110  

Great going gents,, ok heres one from left field,,

next clue:......He was born in Genoa Italy and sailed across the Atlantic ocean,,but his name ends up as a German blade maker.