Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 54 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

Yes Eric your on a roll so..i will toughen it up a little.

Next clue:.....The driver for that hunk of S**T they called a truck and moved to Beverly. Max Baer,, played what character....... and if he added "Stein" to his last name,, what would the dagger producer be?
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

Hey Larry, is it...Julius Bodenstein Steinbach?

Luke

Maker Logo trivia

The actors TV name is Jethro Bodine and yes Luke you are correct,,I think you watched the same shows I did

Next clue:...........Whos this guy and what is his last name,,, and its not from the dagger producer EP&S.
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

My mistake as we already have Julius Bodenstein on the list,, but good trivia anyway...sorry about that!

Maker Logo triviaConrad Siegfried, played by Bernie Kopell on Get SMART........Alexander Coppel GmbH (Alcoso), Solingen?

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Correct!! and also played Doc on the "love boat" series.

Next clue:......this word looks like "Gaefler"

Another clue:.................seen on 1st model Luftwaffe daggers

Last hint before I answer it,,,

Last Hint:.....These words not in order for the next clue but they are the words of the Producer....." Big as Hell "

Maker Logo triviaHugo Berns (Hubeo), Solingen-Ohligs?

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Eric: I was holding out to see if Larry could guess it.

Luke

Page 54 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast