Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

Yes Ralph Correct..and Thank you Doug for the logo pic.............Ok this next one you will have to scratch your head and leave the barmaids alone for this one....................Moving on!

Next clue: This producer was the only sole Late SA producer in the......Czech Republic.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

How about another clue..........This maneuver was developed in 1938 and originally was taught to dive bomber pilots during World War II. The maneuver is used to equalize pressure in the middle ear. Today, the maneuver is also performed by scuba divers, free divers and by passengers on aircraft as they descend. This maneuver was created by a German with the same last name as this dagger producer,, I listed in the previous clue in my above post.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Franz Frenzel, Nixdorf.

Luke

Maker Logo triviaMaker Logo trivia

Yes Luke...Correct... what gave it away?? and i will post another clue tomorrow.

Your last clue was a big help!

Luke

Ok Moving on as this one is work related and kind of reminds me of how hard we toil for so little.

Next clue:......These 2 guys look like they work in the same place as "Fred Flintstone" the cartoon character.

Another Clue:........The cartoon character Fred Flintstone worked where?

Hey Larry! Is it, Eduard Vitting?

Luke

Maker Logo trivia

Quote by rogge16 View Post
    Hey Larry! Is it, Eduard Vitting?

Luke

Maker Logo trivia
    Luke,
    That is the only one that I could think of as well, I just felt it looked more like a forge than a quarry.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Yes gents its Eduard Vitting,, Luke got it!!

Next clue:.....before the Exxon came into being,,who was this other oil company that had many gas stations also beginning with an "E" and sounds something like this dagger producer

Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 ... LastLast