Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

Larry,is the gas station Esso?

Luke

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

Yes Luke the gas station is called Esso..............so what producer sounds like Esso?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I had thought we had already posted this one so I didn't reply.
    I checked and we have not so, is it
    Arthur Schuttelhofer & Co (Asso), Solingen-Wald?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Close Ralph as it does sound like it,, and we do have Asso under Schuttlehoffer..here https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...via-196938-16/ Post 151

But keep trying as there is another producers name that comes close to Esso
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Esser & Co. Köln? I can't add a picture here at work. I'll add later.(If correct)

Luke

Maker Logo trivia

Nevermind, I figured it out!

Luke

Yes Luke Good job,, you are correct!! That was an old gas station during the 60s and 70s,,and still seen in some other countries to this day.
    I will also be giving away Easter bunnies between now and the 31st of this month for all correct answers!! Below is the first easter bunny her name is Gwen

Next clue:..............Some people like using ( ______ & Spices ) on their steaks or salads..etc... to give it a flavorful taste.
    Attached Images Attached Images Maker Logo trivia 
    Last edited by Larry C; 03-13-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Yes Luke Good job,, you are correct!! That was an old gas station during the 60s and 70s,,and still seen in some other countries to this day.
    Like here in the U.K......
    Last edited by Larry C; 03-14-2013 at 12:06 AM.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Now Ned lets not twist this....Im surprised at all any of the Esso stations still exist,, and it was not intended that way. You can have the first bunny as a good will gesture I edited the line in question Regards Larry

Onward with the clue.......................

Next clue:..............Some people like using ( ______ & Spices ) on their steaks or salads..etc... to give it a flavorful taste.

Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 ... LastLast