Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Miniature Dagger

Article about: Hello guys! I have an interesting miniature dagger that looks like a Herr Dagger or the so called 1st model railway dagger. The ferrule and the scabbard ring band design seem to be off from

?

Default Miniature Dagger

Hello guys!

I have an interesting miniature dagger that looks like a Herr Dagger or the so called 1st model railway dagger. The ferrule and the scabbard ring band design seem to be off from what I can see. I know some of you have been collecting for 30 -40 years and I wonder if this is a period item or a "gun show" hustle. What do you think? I have a small collection of miniatures as some of you may know and if real I will welcome it to the collection.
    Best,
    Anzel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Miniature Dagger
    P
    Many

Photos Anzel..would be a Great start . Post what you got..we would love to see them
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yes, pics! Some of us Heer (pun ;-) might not know a thing about it but we'd still love to see pics

?

Here are the photos!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Miniature Dagger   Miniature Dagger  

Miniature Dagger   Miniature Dagger  

?

My iPad was taking forever to upload...btw jean shorts not included
    The pictures were provided by seller...

My original thought was that this was a "parts min dagger"
    Blade naval
    Handle Reichsbahn or land customs
    Herr pommel and crossguard or land customs
    Scabbard looks like 2nd model kriegsmarine in silver...
    Well anyways what do you think?

?

That looks like a "DEEP" Stamp..... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    That looks like a "DEEP" Stamp..... G
    I agree it seems to be...

?

Anzel, Where did you find this piece and have you sought any information as to the MM in previous threads ??
    I had a link some time ago concerning Eichhorn MM's but have since lost it... I hope things are well with you and the family... G

?

Just found out it is a Spanish made fake from the 1970s. Family is great with our new little guy!

?

Quote by Anzel View Post
    Just found out it is a Spanish made fake from the 1970s. Family is great with our new little guy!
    I am delighted that you have found an answer for the piece and thanks for the response that you and your family are well and okay.. Hopefully... someday... your' son may contribute to this forum as well... TC G

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast