Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Kriegsmarine daggers collection photos

Article about: Although these pictures are about a year old and I've added some navy daggers since that time, I thought it would be nice to show you my collection of navy daggers. I love the variety in the

?

Default Kriegsmarine daggers collection photos

Although these pictures are about a year old and I've added some navy daggers since that time, I thought it would be nice to show you my collection of navy daggers. I love the variety in these daggers. I know I just have a modest selection of all the types and variations that exist but I think it gives a nice impression. I will post the daggers individually to show specific details when time permits. I still have a lot of pictures to take Enjoy the pictures.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine daggers collection photos   Kriegsmarine daggers collection photos  

Kriegsmarine daggers collection photos   Kriegsmarine daggers collection photos  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine daggers collection photos
    P
    Many

?

Oh my god Danny , i've just died and gone to heaven !!
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Just beautiful

Stunning collection of rare daggers...thanks for showing!
    cheers, Glenn

And i thought that i could say no to another piece in the collection! Great, half the Kriegsmarine is there.

Hi Danny, your navy collection (other daggers also) is AMAZING, you are one of the most advanced collectors!!! I admire you! When I grow up I also want to have big collection like you
    Regards Peter

green with envy.

I never thought I would see the day that I would need to take heart medicine. Another one for the...........

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...tors-211281-7/

I just hope I make it to the Max show..or make it through it.!! Stunning such a variety!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Words fail me!

Luke

Holy crap batman do you have a battleship in your backyard to go with it? I only have one naval dagger, I almost feel obligated to hand it over it to you, if you have that many you should just have all of them lol. Amazing collection.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast