Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche Jägerschaft

Article about: I want to share this lovely dagger with you.. Its made by Hörster, blade is mint, etch is a beauty, fittings are early nickel silver, or tombak silvered, its been cleaned and the swaz has be

?

Default My latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche Jägerschaft

I want to share this lovely dagger with you..
    Its made by Hörster, blade is mint, etch is a beauty, fittings are early nickel silver, or tombak silvered, its been cleaned and the swaz has been removed...
    Its a heavy one tho..and very detailed!
    Enjoy the pics!
    Ger
    My latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche JägerschaftMy latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche JägerschaftMy latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche JägerschaftMy latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche JägerschaftMy latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche JägerschaftMy latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche JägerschaftMy latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche JägerschaftMy latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche JägerschaftMy latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche JägerschaftMy latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche JägerschaftMy latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche JägerschaftMy latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche JägerschaftMy latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche JägerschaftMy latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche JägerschaftMy latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche JägerschaftMy latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche Jägerschaft

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche Jägerschaft
    P
    Many

?

Ohh, well....... you noticed its an all metal piece? scabbard and grip are not made of leather and stag!!....well your right!
    Its a 10" inch mini
    You can see how detailed these little ones are by looking at the etch and detailed fittings!
    Next to its bigger brother its a tiny one!
    Regards,
    Ger
    My latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche JägerschaftMy latest Forestry dagger by Hörster- German Hunting Association-Deutsche Jägerschaft

Ha Ha you got me! I was really concentrating on the blade figuring this was a new one I haven't seen. Beautiful miniature. Bob

still very nice.

Very nice collectible there Gerrit.

Nice one Gerrit

very very nice one gerrit
    love it

One can not envision the scope of how large this time period was..with the constant pouring out of such obscure pieces.

We ourselves only think we know..when we are just only scratching the surface.
    Amazing find Ger..and I would of never thought it was a miniature because of the photos. Yet..there are miniatures of the other daggers produced.

Nice find coming from a Prominent Producer.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill