Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

My old Diplo

Article about: Here is one of the daggers in my TR collecton that don't require much introduction. Its still in decent shape after all these years, that includes the hangers with gilt fittings.

Default My old Diplo

Here is one of the daggers in my TR collecton that don't require much introduction. Its still in decent shape after all these years, that includes the hangers with gilt fittings.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My old Diplo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My old Diplo
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My old Diplo

A real beauty to say the least - but everything in your collection looks this good -

Der Ol.Pheasant
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Wow is an understatement. Very minty, thanks for showing. Matches your superb bunker collection Horst!

Take care,
    Jay

GORGEOUS,,,IMHO,,the best looking of all the German Daggers,,,wish i could find mine

?

I agree , its one of the more pleasing of all the TR daggers, very nice Horst

?

Wow,beautiful piece so minty thanks for showing it

Very nice indeed. I always wanted one of these too.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Beautiful example and minty condition! This style has always been one of my fav,s.
    Regards, Edwin

?

Nice,....! Do you have every dagger out there? If not witch ones dont you have? Your very lucky to have such a nice collection..

Many thanks, guys, for your comments. I try to show more Items of my collection as I go.

Pammy: I have most of the general issue type daggers except for two. One is the long 55cm DLV dagger. The other is the 1st model RLB Leader dagger. I'm not planning of ever buying any of these anytime soon. I have a shorter version of the early DLV dagger, and my second model RLB Leader is actually a period converted model one.