Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Near Perfect Edged Weapon Reproductions

Article about: Yeah, Mercator as a brand is legit. Somebody just ruined a knife sticking those pooh fake TR markings on there. The brand has exsisted since the late 1800s. Its believed, that these were for

Heller made a large number of daggers, but, to my knowledge, they never made an SS. Sorry, but the piece posted here is a modern fake with possibly some real parts used. These fake Heller SS first showed up on the market nearly 10 years ago and have been causing trouble ever since. The photos #4 & 6 show best how the grip is Not well fitted-the gaps shown are too wide to be considered shrinkage-and the blade has visible gaps between it and the crossguard. The pommel nut is Extremely scarred and gouged up but nothing else on the whole thing is? One can't truthfully even label this one as an actual Parts dagger, as the blade is a fantasy fake and such a dagger never existed.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Near Perfect Edged Weapon Reproductions
    P
    Many

?

Have you been watching Lord of the Rings again! Come back from fantasy and come to reality! Many thanks.

I hope you can get a refund for this one, dezio...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Hi, I think I should get my Friend Mr Wittmann to give you a call to update you on your text book!

Hi Paul welcome to this forum...as was already shown on the GDC ...

SS Dagger Gebr Heller - GermanDaggers.com

I can only echo the comments already made on that forum. Mr. Wittmann knows his trade marks also. Crossgrain and grip is all wrong the rest is parts. Regards Larry

@ Mattty this logo is from Marienthal..where as the anchor logo is from Schmalkalden. the other logo which is deemed "balloonman" is also from Marienthal. These logos are not that rare.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Several portepees, which are often found as declared pre-1945 originals.

Regards
    Vedran
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Near Perfect Edged Weapon Reproductions   Near Perfect Edged Weapon Reproductions  

Near Perfect Edged Weapon Reproductions   Near Perfect Edged Weapon Reproductions  

Near Perfect Edged Weapon Reproductions  

Hi Vedran, this portepees are amazing! I really can´t find the differences...

Peter

They have been recently produced in Germany.
    End sold on E-bay.

Regards
    Vedran
    Last edited by Rancid66; 12-26-2013 at 07:30 PM.

Scary stuff thanks for posting Vedran ....What is it that separates these from the originals? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The shape of the cone, the density of cotton braid.

Regards
    Vedran

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast