Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New book couteaux et poignards-baïonnettes allemands 1914 - 1945

Article about: New book couteaux et poignards-baïonnettes allemands 1914 - 1945

Default New book couteaux et poignards-baïonnettes allemands 1914 - 1945

New book couteaux et poignards-baïonnettes allemands 1914 - 1945

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New book couteaux et poignards-baïonnettes allemands 1914 - 1945
    P
    Many

Hi Merry..I moved your thread into the main forum as the forum you posted in is for " Photos of Edged weapons being worn " . If you have a few to share you are welcome to post some photos...book advertising does not belong here.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Is there anything you could share with the forum other than using the forum as a free platform to push the sales of your reference?

Can you add some of your knowledge or even try to add in the areas you know best? 24 posts all related to your book...Im waiting for Post #25 before I delete in its entirety all your adverts from this forum.

You are advertising for free..I would advise begin to give back something towards this hobby as enough of your sales ads have already been shown.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I'm sorry, I did not want to take me wrong. I speak very little English and I use a translator.
    I did not want to present advertising for my books, collectors know me a bit but just ask for help on the forum.
    Can you delete my messages and to apologize to all users of Larry forum?
    If collectors need photos of soldiers with few even German daggers and knives and daggers French or German and other for books or articles, it is with pleasure that I open my archive their pictures.
    Thank you.
    Christian Méry

Bonjour, mon nouveau livre sur les couteaux et poignards-baïonnettes allemands période 1914 - 1945. Si vous souhaitez acquérir ce livre, indiquez le moi. Sachez que pour les membres du forum, j'offre les frais de transport par la poste en mode économique.
    Prix franco : 40 euros départ de la France pour tous les pays du monde.
    Hello everyone,
    The book on German daggers is now completed and it is available for sale on my website or directly to my email address. christianmery@wanadoo.fr. Thank you in advance for your comments on this work which took me several months!
    A question just asked:
    [I] Hello,
    This book does it not duplicate "German combat knives 1914-1945"? This is what makes me hesitate to buy as much as although this into my collection, it's not my main theme.
    Thank you. [/ I]

My answer :
    [I] This book is a complement of the book (I had written for H & C) that you mention and which contained only 80 pages. Moreover, it is now out of print and hard to find at a fair price.
    This one account 256 (three times)! It uses the same texts updated in trying to correct the mistakes and not make others (not easy).
    More than 500 models of knives and daggers, bayonets are presented for the period 1914/1945 with partially or never themes (I've included a few daggers HJ) and rectifications issued as the model'm saying Kampfmesser 45 eg .
    I deal a little more daggers, bayonets.
    There are nearly 1,000 color photos and B & W representing all daggers variants that I listed with French contacts and collectors of participations, German but also worldwide.
    I do not know what to tell you more. [/ I]
    I expect the first comments good, mixed or downright bad. Be still indulgent, build a book is a difficult task and carry out single up the printer by investing his own money almost falls today unconsciousness!
    Best wishes to all.

There will be no English version of my book.
    Recevez toutes mes amitiés de France et merci à ceux qui ont acheté mon livre.