Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

A nice little Wingen skinner

Article about: Hi All. Not the find of the century here but I do get excited whenever I can add a new maker to my collection, here is an Anton Wingen Jr skinning knife, I know alot were made postwar but th

Default A nice little Wingen skinner

Hi All.
    Not the find of the century here but I do get excited whenever I can add a new maker to my collection, here is an Anton Wingen Jr skinning knife, I know alot were made postwar but this one shows all the right age and look for pre war, I am guessing 1930 ish? the blade is very clean and razor sharp and the stag handle has some very nice smooth wear to it, I just think its the coolest little thing. Thanks for looking!!
    A nice little Wingen skinnerA nice little Wingen skinnerA nice little Wingen skinnerA nice little Wingen skinnerA nice little Wingen skinner

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A nice little Wingen skinner
    P
    Many

I have a similar, but unmarked one. I believe these are
    a WWI era knives.........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A nice little Wingen skinner   A nice little Wingen skinner  

Regards,

Steve.

?

I know this thread is a few months old, but I'd thought I'd post a couple too. Maximus71, I agree with you, cool little knives

A nice little Wingen skinner