Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NPEA Napola Dolch? Your thoughts about this dagger

Article about: Hello gents, I am not even sure to what category of daggers this one belongs and because of that I am posting this thread here. Can someone please tell me what is this dagger and for what it

Default NPEA Napola Dolch? Your thoughts about this dagger

Hello gents, I am not even sure to what category of daggers this one belongs and because of that I am posting this thread here. Can someone please tell me what is this dagger and for what it was issued? Also is this piece original or not? Inscription on the blade is "mehr sein als scheinen".

Best regards,

Franko

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NPEA Napola Dolch? Your thoughts about this dagger
    P
    Many

Does anyone have some opinion about this dagger?
    Best regards,
    Franko

It s a NPEA student leaders dagger. Heavily worn but I think the blade is original. The eagle is odd but it just could be age and abuse and or a replacement. I would wait for others opinions prior to pulling the trigger as I'm sure it's a fairly pricey item. Best regards.

Brian

From Wittman's site

NPEA Napola Dolch? Your thoughts about this daggerNPEA Napola Dolch? Your thoughts about this daggerNPEA Napola Dolch? Your thoughts about this dagger

Wittmann Militaria #40420 NPEA Student Leader's Dagger - Carl Eickhorn

NPEA Napola Dolch? Your thoughts about this daggerNPEA Napola Dolch? Your thoughts about this dagger

NPEA Napola Dolch? Your thoughts about this daggerNPEA Napola Dolch? Your thoughts about this dagger

Thank you Brian, I appreciate it very much.
    Best regards,
    Franko

?

Are you serious in buying this kind of daggers without any knowledge?
    NPEA are a true minefield and crap pics like these are by far not enough.

you should do some serious research before throwing you money out the window.

Ger

Of course not Ger, and I was trying to get some much better pictures, but for now I didnt get any, otherwise I would posted them here. So I will pass on this dagger, because seller is not responding to my request for additional pics.
    Best regards,
    Franko

Highly messed with knife Frank

the blade stands a decent chance of being authentic..but the rest of it...who knows when and where it all came together.
    If a collector wants to acquire one of these types of daggers...of course it has to be totally untouched.

IMO the worst of challenges is the NPEA..the Teno and the HJ leader daggers. Highly sought after and the reason why they are highly faked and / or pieced together.

A Deeper study and a less knee jerk reaction should take place before any thought of spending on one of these dagger types.
    Clear photos are a must but all that can not be seen ...must be taken into consideration and examined closely.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill