Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NPEA officer's dagger?

Article about: Hello,can anyone provide info on this dagger,and possible value? It is said to have been taken from an officer by the owner,who is about 83yrs.young,I am expecting to talk to him soon for mo

?

Default NPEA officer's dagger?

Hello,can anyone provide info on this dagger,and possible value? It is said to have been taken from an officer by the owner,who is about 83yrs.young,I am expecting to talk to him soon for more info on his branch of service and details of his aquisition of the dagger,hope pictures are helpfull,I'm not a great photographer.Maker mark on blade is Karl Burgsmuller w/Berlin under name and the clip? on chain is stamped ges.gesch with triangular shape below it containing the letters oLc.Thanks for any help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NPEA officer's dagger?   NPEA officer's dagger?  

NPEA officer's dagger?   NPEA officer's dagger?  

NPEA officer's dagger?  
    Last edited by Larry C; 09-23-2014 at 11:44 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NPEA officer's dagger?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: officer's dagger?

looks like an SA school leaders dagger?

?

I believe this dagger was for a student association?
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

this dagger is listed in my book " Nazi Regalia by Jack Pia " as ..National Political Educational Institution dagger...Zwerge.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Yes ; Napola dagger.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Have a loock here:
    NPEA Leader

cheers
    |<ris

?

Thanks to all for your knowledge,any ideas on value?,after seeing your replies&googling the dagger,found an auction for same dagger going for $2,500+[usd]is this a ballpark price,I know it's hard to place values especially w/auctions and not having hands-on to judge,can anyone give a range of value...Again all your help is greatly appreciated..Tom

I couldn't tell you. I know they where very expensive & hard to find back in the 70'ties.
    Try to get auction results from a militaria auction, you might have to pay for thise info.
    Some times when you buy the catalogue of an auction to come the results op the previous auction comes with it!

cheers
    |<ris

Hi Tom, we are very fortunate to have the man on the forum to talk to about these daggers. Here is a link to his profile:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/members/3213.html

Ron Weinand wrote the book about these and is a dagger dealer. He will be able to tell you all about it. Drop him a line and direct him to this thread.

It is a very nice and desirable dagger.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thumbs up Re: officer's dagger?

Quote by stuka f View Post
    I couldn't tell you. I know they where very expensive & hard to find back in the 70'ties.
    Try to get auction results from a militaria auction, you might have to pay for thise info.
    Some times when you buy the catalogue of an auction to come the results op the previous auction comes with it!
    stuka f,thank you very much for your thoughts&info,they have have helped me greatly in gathering facts to help my friend out

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast