Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pawel Nowak Fakes Update

Article about: He sent a message to me on FACEBOOK!

Angry Pawel Nowak Fakes Update

Fellow members and visitors. I have thought on this matter and am trying a new approach. I have contacted the US Council in Poland asking for their assistance or referral to someone that can help.Their email address is acswarsaw@state.gov

I hope all US members will contact them with their concerns or dealings they have had with him. Members and visitors outside the US could contact their representatives in Poland. As long as we do nothing he will continue. He has several items for sale on web sites and I would hate for someone else to get ripped off. Thanks Jon

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pawel Nowak   Fakes  Update
    P
    Many

Default Re: Pawel Nowak Fakes Update

haha, if only this guy knew that a whole forum of people are plotting against him...

hi all,,,,just got this email from our friend today,,,maybe its a new email address,,,,bombard him with useless and time consuming emails,etc,,,here is the link:Hi !

I also have ZF41 Mauser Scope for sale.

I have some German Insignia/Medals from WWI and WWII and a few German helmets from WWI and WWII in a good condition. There are also German daggers (SS, SA, Kriegsmarine and other). I have also a few bayonets and swords for sale: japanese arisaka, and three french bayonets: Chassepot, Grass and Lebel. I would like to sell them for a reasonable price. I also have a japanese swords (katana and tanto) with the blade from XVIII century. If you could have an interest, please write directly to: Luytjens1939@gmail.com

All the best.
    Luytjens1939@gmail.com

The latest address: Pawel Nowak

Angry Re: Pawel Nowak Fakes Update

I sent Pawel a lovely email. I hope the rest do too. Thanks

Quote by militarymania View Post
    hi all,,,,just got this email from our friend today,,,maybe its a new email address,,,,bombard him with useless and time consuming emails,etc,,,here is the link:Hi !

I also have ZF41 Mauser Scope for sale.

I have some German Insignia/Medals from WWI and WWII and a few German helmets from WWI and WWII in a good condition. There are also German daggers (SS, SA, Kriegsmarine and other). I have also a few bayonets and swords for sale: japanese arisaka, and three french bayonets: Chassepot, Grass and Lebel. I would like to sell them for a reasonable price. I also have a japanese swords (katana and tanto) with the blade from XVIII century. If you could have an interest, please write directly to: Luytjens1939@gmail.com

All the best.
    Luytjens1939@gmail.com
    Hello !
    i don't understand the guy he sent me an email where did he found my email address don't know but i am a collector without money so i am no good for him as i can't afford his stuff anyway( i wouldn't go for it as i read those thread here about him) so it's a mystery for me . Militarymania the email you received is exactly the same as mine .
    what people would do for easy money ..........

Frenchy

frenchy and robert thats nowak the no user again

Play along with him for as long as you can.

Waste his time by pretending to be seriously interested in many of his 'things'.

Ask him a lot of questions, and email him frequently. If he says he is going
    to a site to do some research, ask where it is and then tell him you are
    going there on vacation, and will buy many things from him in person.....

Lead him on the way he leads other people on..........
    Regards,

Steve.

You guys will like this one. It's kinda' mean, but I did it anyway. Steve, he must get upset because many of us do just that.

I received an email form Pawel soliciting daggers, helmets, and the usual stuff. I told him I was interested and requested photos....ALOT of photos. I then requested more photos. It must have taken quite a long time to upload the images since they were large data photos.

Anyway, after stringing him along, I told him I no longer was interested and that his stuff was fake. None the less, I asked him to send more photos, at different angles, just to be "sure" they were actually bad, just to waste more of his time...he got wise and stopped sending me items

Unfortunately, Nowak has done alot of damage to Polish collectors...he's caused people to think twice before buying or selling to Poland.

Default Re: Pawel Nowak Fakes Update SS Dagger

Surfing web yesterday and found two military sites that Pawel has listed a SS Dagger for Sale $500. The funny thing is he is now listing
    UK as his home address. Beware, he is till out there !!!!!!!!!!! Still using his Sturmberg and other email address.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast