Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Picked up this swords today! what do you think?

Article about: Hello, I have been looking for Luftsword some time now and been checking many i finally pulled the trigger and today i got this two beauties! one F & Helbig Alu sword and one early Carl

Default Picked up this swords today! what do you think?

Hello,

I have been looking for Luftsword some time now and been checking many i finally pulled the trigger
    and today i got this two beauties! one F & Helbig Alu sword and one early Carl Eickhorn! i am very happy!!
    hope you like them to!

Best regards Tobias
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Picked up this swords today! what do you think?   Picked up this swords today! what do you think?  

Picked up this swords today! what do you think?   Picked up this swords today! what do you think?  

Picked up this swords today! what do you think?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Picked up this swords today! what do you think?
    P
    Many

Damm the picture looks like crap and a manowar shirt was uploaded to, that was not my plan haha, can i delete this thread myself and take better pictures and start a new one?

Regards Tobias

?

Take a cloudy day and use no flash, then you might be able to post a decent picture
    I love the early Eick Nickel sword, but give us some good pics LOL

btw
    edit the first post and open attachtments again, click the x button on the pics you want to delete und save

Ger

Love Luftwaffe swords. I'm a poorly pauper as I only have 1 at the moment!!

haha yeah i shall try to put up some decent pics, anyway both swords looks fantastic, its hard to take this babies out to take pictures outside, alot of people around my aparment that would have been pissed of if they see them. and i live in a dark cave so here i must use flash.

?

Tobias,

If you can get any natural light that is filtered / gray / toned back and diminish glare they will look great. Ger is a master at photographing blades. I have even taken a light gray / off white piece of cardboard and suspended it over edged dress pieces to diminish glare if you needed another idea. Good luck and look forward to seeing more pics. I love these swords
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Rossi! thanks for the advice! i will try to get some good pics. i love this swords, to easy to get addicted to this blades.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast