Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Police Sword-WKC.

Article about: Guys this sword is a recent find but it doesn't have the usual SS runic stamping on the obverse ricasso; typical of WKC marked police blades. Thought you'd like to have a look. Regards, Hal

Hal
    ?

Default Police Sword-WKC.

Guys this sword is a recent find but it doesn't have the usual SS runic stamping on the obverse ricasso; typical of WKC marked police blades. Thought you'd like to have a look. Regards, Hal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police Sword-WKC.   Police Sword-WKC.  

Police Sword-WKC.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police Sword-WKC.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Police Sword-WKC.

Hi Hal, I would have no concerns about the lack of the SS "proof mark". It is a very beautiful looking sword. This is something I have on my "wish list".

Cheers, Ade.

?

Hi Hal , i really like the hilts on these police swords and yours looks in great condition and patina . I have to agree with Ade about the wish list , i have been looking at these for a while now and i`d love to have one for my collection ,

cheers Al

Quote by ALLERBERGER View Post
    Hi Hal , i really like the hilts on these police swords and yours looks in great condition and patina . I have to agree with Ade about the wish list , i have been looking at these for a while now and i`d love to have one for my collection ,

cheers Al
    hi guys i will 3rd that the tr swords are well minted i would also love one in the collection one day! nice blade hal

Hal
    I love that one, too many of them have been tampered with to give them the SS runes. It makes a nice change to see one for what it is.....real