Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Polizei Seitengewehr by Alcoso

Article about: This great Police bayonet just arrived at my doorstep. I love the detailed Police eagle on the grip! Its has matching numbers and the scabbard is also marked with a 1 on the froglid and thro

?

Default Polizei Seitengewehr by Alcoso

This great Police bayonet just arrived at my doorstep.
    I love the detailed Police eagle on the grip!
    Its has matching numbers and the scabbard is also marked with a "1" on the froglid and throat.
    Its also marked with the sunburst +K inspectors mark.
    I think they are impressive, and i love the overall view!
    enjoy the pics.
    regards,
    Ger
    Polizei Seitengewehr by AlcosoPolizei Seitengewehr by AlcosoPolizei Seitengewehr by AlcosoPolizei Seitengewehr by AlcosoPolizei Seitengewehr by AlcosoPolizei Seitengewehr by AlcosoPolizei Seitengewehr by AlcosoPolizei Seitengewehr by AlcosoPolizei Seitengewehr by AlcosoPolizei Seitengewehr by AlcosoPolizei Seitengewehr by AlcosoPolizei Seitengewehr by AlcosoPolizei Seitengewehr by AlcosoPolizei Seitengewehr by Alcoso

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei Seitengewehr by Alcoso
    P
    Many

?

Very nice Ger . I have one of these on the 'wanted' list myself.

Jeff

Nice Bayo. still need one of those for my collection.

?

A beautiful addition!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

I'm not a fan of the style of these bayonet, but yours looks really nice. Maybe I should reconsider...

?

Very nice Mr H.. I think these are slightly different but in a nice way.. I love the detail on these bayonet. & some excellent photos too well done. Cheers Terry.

?

I really like this type of bayonet and yours is in great condition. Nice to see the matching numbers on the crossguard and scabbard! The patina on the fittings is very nice as well.

Danny

Very nice looking Polizei bayonet. Alcoso made pieces that were unslotted (as most were) show a nice feature with the eagle's eye. If you notice, it's got dots around the pupil which is only seen on Alcoso manufactured hilts. I have noticed it on the occasional Clemen & Jung example which makes me think C&J bought at least some of their Polizei hilts from Alcoso.

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words, Its appreciated
    Im Always glad if i can attribute to the great reference material here at the Edged weapons forum.

Regards,
    Ger

?

Very nice I picked up one almost identical to this, why is it that they cereal numbered these bayonets? Also great bayonet I find these bayonets very attractive

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast