MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Postal Protection Dagger by P. Weyersberg

Article about: -- Came upon this rare Weyersberg cracker locally and could not pass up the opportunity to own one of these beautiful daggers. Everything is as it should be and overall the condition is exce

Default Postal Protection Dagger by P. Weyersberg

-- Came upon this rare Weyersberg cracker locally and could not pass up the opportunity to own one of these beautiful daggers. Everything is as it should be and overall the condition is excellent, save for some marring on the scabbard but that was typical on these things with the chain constantly chaffing it. The only scoff I have is whether or not the portapee is original. I've seen other examples online with the orange braiding so it could very well be authentic and period.

Postal Protection Dagger by P. WeyersbergPostal Protection Dagger by P. WeyersbergPostal Protection Dagger by P. WeyersbergPostal Protection Dagger by P. WeyersbergPostal Protection Dagger by P. WeyersbergPostal Protection Dagger by P. WeyersbergPostal Protection Dagger by P. WeyersbergPostal Protection Dagger by P. Weyersberg

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Postal Protection Dagger by P. Weyersberg
    P
    Many

I like this dagger alot MT !!..shows character and ownership

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

These Daggers are really desirable .... so many have suffered with Handle Damage.
    The above one has a nice low number, with the correct amount of chain links.... 12 on the bottom, 9 on the top, and it has good honest wear to it.
    The knot I would considered it a modern replacement due to the Mint condition compared to the rest of the dagger, however it does finish it off nicely.
    I would welcome it into my collection any day.
    Good find.