Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Question on Troddels

Article about: Hello all,a friend of mine sent me a photo of two troddels he just acquired.I dont recall seeing these with the strapping material inside the opening of the acorn before am I overlooking som

Default Question on Troddels

Hello all,a friend of mine sent me a photo of two troddels he just acquired.I dont recall seeing these with the strapping material inside the opening of the acorn before am I overlooking something or is this method of assembly correct? Regards,Geoff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question on Troddels  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question on Troddels
    P
    Many

The method is correct in some cases, I have seen them done in this manner before.
    Can't help you any more than that I'm afraid.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

They're perfectly fine.

MAP
    ?

Look good to me Geoff. And Billy knows his stuff. Helped me out a year or so ago (if I remember correctly) trying to identify a large lot that my friend got!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)