Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Questionable internet sales

Article about: i have started this post because there are lots of daggers for sale on the net that are fake or at least questionable. To prevent yourself its better to ask advise before buying. Even the bi

Pssst... maybe he wasn't as serious as we think... *voices*

I totaly understand your comments, and haven't ever taken offence. don't worry, use smileys.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Last bit of advice (at least for me). Unless and until you are truely well versed in spotting good from bad, stay away from the "bay". Yes, there may be a good one out there that you can snatch up but 99 out of 100 are bad.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for the advice, my own experience with "the bay" aren't satisfactory as well. to much punters.

my budget is on the low side of the spectrum, so i try to know how to spot a gem in the mud. I've done a lot on reading about and remembering original makers marks, and have stopped searching for "theatre made" daggers. The latter ones are difficult to recognize for trained eyes. everything German is marked solingen or made in remscheid anyways.

the list in cutlery businesses in solingen even today is virtually endless.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234