Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & Accountrements

Article about: This early Hammesfahr is not a maker you easily find on RAD's, blade is decent with clear Motto and nice maker mark. What i like most is the engaved name on top of the fitting H.Hansen. The

?

Default RAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & Accountrements

This early Hammesfahr is not a maker you easily find on RAD's, blade is decent with clear Motto and nice maker mark.
    What i like most is the engaved name on top of the fitting H.Hansen.
    The early hanger with Filt on its back is nicely marked, as the beltclip is. RAD37 & Assmann
    The Harnass is one that probably is know along a very few collectors, as its rare as hens teeth.
    This is the first one i see that is factory made, i only include a picture of a cataloque which shows a similar RAD schoulderstrap.
    For comparison 2 other models, 1 with the early nickel plated clip and one with the later alu clip.
    Enjoy the pics!

Regards
    Ger
    RAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & Accountrements
    RAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & AccountrementsRAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & Accountrements

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & Accountrements
    P
    Many

A beautiful Rad rig Ger ,one I really need for my collection, doubt I would get one as nice as this though! Regards Paul

Just when you think collectors have seen it all...a line drive into left field reveals what I thought was never created.
    Amazing find Ger..and to top it off..the actual catalog advert that supports the harness .

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

What a great set Ger. Extremely hard to find (and pricey) accoutrements. Textbook quality stuff as usual mate.

?

Whats also most interesting is the fact that the period catalogue makes a difference in Rank by lenght of the Rad hangers!
    The left one with the attachable belt clip is called: Fuhrer
    The short one with the integrated beltloop is called: Unterfuhrer
    That would also mean that the Schoulderharnass was only available for Führer…. as they cant be attached on the Unterführer model with integrated beltloop!

So there may also be a difference in Führer and Senior Führer, as we all know the RAD Leader is a different model.
    Well gents still so much to learn!!

Ger

RAD Hauer G. Hammesfahr personalised with schoulderharnass & Accountrements
    Last edited by gerrit; 04-03-2019 at 02:33 PM.

?

Hi Ger,

Interesting RAD hangers info with a nice named RAD hewer

Never seen the shoulder hanger system before , thanks for another lesson in hangers my friend ,

Best Mac 66
    Last edited by Mac 66; 04-03-2019 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Spelling

Ger as always top end stuff presented by you!
    Wonderfull and rare set!
    I like the name..Hansen is a very common surname in Denmark!
    Last edited by Ullergaard; 04-12-2019 at 10:08 AM.

Great full set Larry ... Outstanding

?

Quote by Stevade View Post
    Great full set Larry ... Outstanding
    Larry?

Sorry Ger ..... Great set anyway. 👍

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast