Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RAD leaders hewer by Alcoso

Article about: Afternoon gents, Seen a few bad Rad leaders hewers just lately so whilst I have a minute I thought id post a few pictures of my Alcoso Rad leaders hewer just for reference. Hope you all like

Talking RAD leaders hewer by Alcoso

Afternoon gents,

Seen a few bad Rad leaders hewers just lately so whilst I have a minute I thought id post a few pictures of my Alcoso Rad leaders hewer just for reference.

Hope you all like.

RAD leaders hewer by AlcosoRAD leaders hewer by AlcosoRAD leaders hewer by AlcosoRAD leaders hewer by AlcosoRAD leaders hewer by Alcoso

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD leaders hewer by Alcoso
    P
    Many

Where have you been Mattty ?... welcome back
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry, had a hectic time.

Larry, am I going colour blind or have you got a very smart looking black handle in your avatar?

........my bed is calling, I do like the look of that one though!

?

A very nice and sought after hewer IMO.. The quality and workmanship is at its best... I personally would love to own one of these myself... Soon in time... If chance permits.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by mattty01 View Post
    Hi Larry, had a hectic time.

Larry, am I going colour blind or have you got a very smart looking black handle in your avatar?

........my bed is calling, I do like the look of that one though!
    I hope your not having a hectic time with color blindness..and yes I do have smart looking black handle.

RAD leaders hewer by Alcoso

my apologies..as I dont want to derail your thread.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Very nicely done Larry, a nice mid period SS dagger.
    I like these RZM SS marked blades, they were in production a reasonably short time in comparison to the stamped makers and the rzm number code.

Thankyou for the kind words Gwar.

Probably not the best example as it has quite abit of lifting, I think also the motto would look better if it had some of its greying left but sadly its loooooong gone!

Best of luck with your search, I may treat mine to some hangers one day.

Matty01,pack up your troubles in a old kit bag.

Lol Harry... Come on I must deserve two lines from you as a welcome back gesture!

?

Matty that is a lovely dagger, but i would like to see better pics, i miss the Maker mark and the closeup of the grip/ guard.
    If you wanna put them here for reference that reveal all of the dagger M8!

Btw, that SS dagger is an early one, 1934 made ,all silver nickel with a anodised scabbard
    Looks great Larry!, i would like to see that hanger Larry, it looks like the early vertical type that follows the fitting lines...

Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast