Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rare dagger ?????

Article about: Hi I know the picture aint very good, but can anyone tell me what this dagger is please? it's maker marked Paul Weyserberg Berlin. Can't find one on a site anywhere, so guess it's a pretty r

Default Rare dagger ?????

Hi I know the picture aint very good, but can anyone tell me what this dagger is please? it's maker marked Paul Weyserberg Berlin. Can't find one on a site anywhere, so guess it's a pretty rare one. Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images Rare dagger ????? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare dagger ?????
    P
    Many

Default Re: Rare dagger ?????

This is a fantasy item. See here......Google Image Result for http://auctionimages.s3.amazonaws.com/23431/14022/4957473_31C14NPY7.jpg...................

Eric
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare dagger ?????  
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Default Re: Rare dagger ?????

Hi Yorksman welcome to the forum,, the example you shown is supposed to resemble the Hermann Goring industrial dagger which is worth over $200,000 US,, give or take a few pennies. These are mainly found now in flea marts and knife shops selling for about $30 US. One recently sold for $300 on an Auction house called "Proxibid" Its pretty sad that people will buy something because it has a swastika on it without researching it first. $300 for a $30 repro,, not a good day once that person finds out what it really is. As far as rarity,, there is only one.....and this is not the one. Did you buy this?....as this would make a great wall hanger in a garage. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill