Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RLB dagger letter opener

Article about: Picked this up at auction tonight very very cheap. Hope you guys like my little friend . Gary

?

Default RLB dagger letter opener

Picked this up at auction tonight very very cheap. Hope you guys like my little friend . Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RLB dagger letter opener   RLB dagger letter opener  

RLB dagger letter opener   RLB dagger letter opener  

RLB dagger letter opener  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RLB dagger letter opener
    P
    Many

Nice detail ..and never seen an RLB mini
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thank you for looking Larry . it's a first for me to,and I like it a lot. Gary

?

Not a bad looking fellow, but imo its a postwar production.

Ger

?

Ger it could be but its made very well . I've been looking on the web and have found only one like it and it sold for $200. Which is a lot more then i paid . Gary

?

A little better light to see the true color of the leather . The dagger has great balance and hangs like it should .Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RLB dagger letter opener  

Interesting, and if picked up at a low price I would think a smart move. I've no idea if it's post war, but worth hanging on to see if others turn up. Theoretically it's possible it's an authentic TR piece as the Solingen makers had a range of miniature daggers produced.

?

Anderson I agree and we'll worth what I paid for it . Gary

?

Well gents i have owned quite a few original minis and im pretty sure this one is postwar.
    Then it all comes back to one thing.....price and willingness

if its cheap enough and appealing...then buy

Ger

?

Gerrit please don't get me wrong I appreciate your comment and thank you very much. I'm just saying whoever built this did not do it cheaply they did a great job on it from the weight the balance to the enameling & the leather it's a really nice little dagger. Gary

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast