Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SA, Luftwaffe & Heer daggers.

Article about: Hello everyone! I am new here and first Let me start of by saying I am 20 years old and have always loved the history behind WW2 and now finally I have the money to start collecting, problem

Default Re: SA, Luftwaffe & Heer daggers.

Get some more pics first before you part with any cash, as we have only seen part of one blade.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

It looks like someone is trying to offload a pile of junk on you, remember its quality not quantity that matters with collecting such things, I agree with what all others said, maybe one of those SA daggers is worth it, even if you just took a week or two and scanned some dealer sites, and maybe read up about some of these daggers it would help you immensly, knowledge is king! and of course if your not sure always ask here first, then purchase second. happy hunting!

Everything you guys Help me with means a lot! Like I said the person who owns them is suppose to call me later on today and I have seen the daggers in person and I must admit the other two daggers I had speculations about. He recently sold one of those fantasy SS paratrooper knifes for 2500 which all have the same serial numbers, rzm stamps, and the "streifendie" makers mark. After a quick google search it showed that it was fake and the guy who bought the piece said he had all the correct paper work for the piece (makes sense if there are thousands with the same serial number) and the seller said the guy couldn't buy it fast enough. Maybe he knew something I didn't? I can upload a picture if you are all interested in seeing it. It has a right amount of patina on it but how hard would that be to ad with a week or so in the dirt?

Regards, Brett

Agree with some of the above ponts, leave the Lufty as Vedran says it is a fake, also pass on the heer dagger, but really worth getting some more pics of the SA daggers i notice one has a nice tiger stripe grip on it and the other one dosent look to bad but do get some nice clear pics and post em up here,

cheers Ronnie......................oh! and welcome to the forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12