Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Saw this photo in a museum. Any reference to this sword?

Article about: Sorry its tilted. Posting from mobile.

?

Default Saw this photo in a museum. Any reference to this sword?

Sorry its tilted. Posting from mobile.

Saw this photo in a museum. Any reference to this sword?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Saw this photo in a museum. Any reference to this sword?
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Great sword, thanks for sharing. Wonder where that ended up.
    If you crop your photos before posting, they come out right side up.
    Welcome to the forum.

?

Great photo funny thing is if anybody posted that sword without that photo 99 % would think it fake . Gary

Great photo !

Looks like a 'Germanic Festival' sword.

Could even be carved out of wood for the festival day.

Well the boy holding it looks like a Hitler Jugend .... also he’s surrounded by officers as such looking at their medals, and belt
    ( top left of picture )
    Like Robin has said it could be some sort of Germanic March / Rally of sorts.

If it help of research, this photo is taken from Oskar Schindler Factory Museum. I visit that place 3 years ago and also taken same picture.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Saw this photo in a museum. Any reference to this sword?  

?

Quote by Allgemeine View Post
    If it help of research, this photo is taken from Oskar Schindler Factory Museum. I visit that place 3 years ago and also taken same picture.
    Yes that's where its taken I was there 2 days ago. I visited the same place also 12 years ago or something when it wasn't a museum yet. Someone let us in and while the office was there the rest was a rather sinister looking abandoned hall - I reckon the original factory. Im grateful I got to see the place before it turned into a museum, but I admit they did a great job, its very impressive.

Quote by Dylan View Post
    Yes that's where its taken I was there 2 days ago. I visited the same place also 12 years ago or something when it wasn't a museum yet. Someone let us in and while the office was there the rest was a rather sinister looking abandoned hall - I reckon the original factory. Im grateful I got to see the place before it turned into a museum, but I admit they did a great job, its very impressive.
    Can say that you was really lucky and it would be interesting to see before it start to be museum. I agree also you at this one it was really impressive museum

?

Quote by Allgemeine View Post
    Can say that you was really lucky and it would be interesting to see before it start to be museum. I agree also you at this one it was really impressive museum
    I did take some photos. And in fact it was already 14 years ago. How time fliesSaw this photo in a museum. Any reference to this sword?Saw this photo in a museum. Any reference to this sword?hiSaw this photo in a museum. Any reference to this sword?

Dylan you was really lucky seeing that .... I was there about the same time as you but only saw it from the outside .... there was some construction work going on on the outside by the gates so couldn’t really get too close.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast