Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Scammer

Article about: Hello. I just joined this forum to warn all members of a scammer on collect-militaria.com He goes by ryan1984 He sold me 4 daggers on ioffer.com for \\$1485.00 US dollars. I paid him with payp

Default Re: Scammer

Hi Ade. Glad to be here! I know he could never be a member of this forum but is there no way of suspending him on the Collectors Militaria and Market site?
    Rod

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Scammer
    P
    Many

?

Rod - Looks like Ade has it covered - you did the right thing hope that they get this clown.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Horst. Glad I could help. Like I said as collectors I feel we have to help each other out not just by giving opinions but to help these scumbags who steal honest peoples money.
    Rod

Hi Rod, I have no contact or control over that site. It is just linked.

Any conmen get short shrift from me. I despise them too!

Cheers, Ade.

PS: Welcome!

Thank You for the welcome Ade. Like one member said his low prices are a giveaway that he is a scammer! SS chain dagger for $700.00!
    Rod

Well members. I reported the scammer to collect-militaria.com last night and also emailed him and let him know that his name is known world wide as a scammer and now I see his daggers are no long on that site! I don't know whether it was my email that scared him off or if the site moderator booted him off? Now I have to look for other sites and find him because I really don't think he will give up?
    Rod

?

Rod -- - Also Welcome aboard.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Horst. Glad he is gone from the site. We all need to keep an eye open for other sites he might use. If anybody on this forum spots him please contact me so I can keep reporting him because like I said I don't think he will give up? Very happy to be a member of this forum and Thank You all for welcoming me.
    Rod

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3