Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Scammer

Article about: Hello. I just joined this forum to warn all members of a scammer on collect-militaria.com He goes by ryan1984 He sold me 4 daggers on ioffer.com for \\$1485.00 US dollars. I paid him with payp

Default Scammer

Hello. I just joined this forum to warn all members of a scammer on collect-militaria.com He goes by ryan1984 He sold me 4 daggers on ioffer.com for $1485.00 US dollars. I paid him with paypal and once I paid him he changed his user Id from pratt990 to theshow9999 I filed a dispute with paypal and got my money back and he was booted off ioffer and now I see he has the exact same daggers listed on collect-militaria.com He did list a new dagger on the site. An ss chain dagger for $700.00 so that should tell you he is a scam artist. He no longer accepts paypal of course because they suspended him from paypal. Just want to let all the dagger collectors who work hard for their money not to be taken for a ride by this guy. Good Luck to everybody in your collecting.
    Rod

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Scammer
    P
    Many

Default Re: Scammer

Rod,

Glad you got it back!

Jock

Thanks Jock. Took a lot of talking to the paypal officials but got it done. I sure hope people read my thread because I don't want anybody else to get burned by this idiot! Don't worry about your speloling because mine is terrible! I did learn to read it before I post it!
    Rod

3mk
    ?

Good thing you got it back

But some are not so lucky, Ive heard horror stories that the seller took the money off his paypal account and on to his bank account so it cant be retrived, or when the buyer didnt pay with paypal or credit card

Quote by sodak222 View Post
    Thanks Jock. Took a lot of talking to the paypal officials but got it done. I sure hope people read my thread because I don't want anybody else to get burned by this idiot! Don't worry about your speloling because mine is terrible! I did learn to read it before I post it!
    Rod
    Rod,

I do my best but I can't work spell check on here and every time I read something I find more things wrong with it.

I do hate fraudsters though, they grip my poo(miss-spelt), like you say our hard earned etc.

Jock

Well guys. I am glad people are reading my message. We are all collectors and in my opinion it is our duty as collectors to help each other out. Jock, after I posted the last message I see I had made a mistake again! After years of typing on this keyboard I thought I should have learned how to type? Lance. That is why I mentioned that the scammer said he can only accept paypal because he got suspended. Don't worry though this guy will move to another site and I will find him.

?

I've suspend him on the collectors classifieds. Due he got a lot of offers, I'am affraid he allready got some funds
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    I've suspend him on the collectors classifieds. Due he got a lot of offers, I'am affraid he allready got some funds
    Hi, he was selling here?
    Best regards
    Nuno

Dimas. That is what I was afraid of that he already had sold some before the got booted. I had my sister set him up on collectibles-militaria.com She emailed him and wanted to know how much he wanted for his daggers and he said $1200.00. So she told him she had mailed a money order for $1200.00 and he is still emailing her and telling her he hasn't recieved the money order. I need this information in the case against him for paypal! Liike I said this scammer will find another site to list his daggers. He needs to be arrested and jailed before he gets rich off other peoples money! Nuno, I am new to this forum so I don't know if this forum is the same as collectibles-militaria.com?
    Rod

Dimas. I thought you said the scammer was banned from selling on here? I see his daggers are still for sale! He keeps emailing my sister saying that he hasn't received the money order yet and of course he never will because it was a setup to help me get my money back from paypal. I see now on the selling section that he has changed the city he lives in! This is about the 4th city he has listed.
    Rod

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast