Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Senior Foresty Hirschfanger Numbered

Article about: Hi All, I recently picked up this Foresty Cutlass, It is an early Eickhorn (1933-35 Logo) with etch pattern 1212 according to the catalog, most of the gilt is gone from the brass and the bac

Default Senior Foresty Hirschfanger Numbered

Hi All,
    I recently picked up this Foresty Cutlass, It is an early Eickhorn (1933-35 Logo) with etch pattern 1212 according to the catalog, most of the gilt is gone from the brass and the back handle took a hit at some point losing two acorns and damaging the other , although its not one of the fancier ones I paid a very low/fair price for this overall good solid piece, it is triple etched, I am guessing Ivory handle? early piece would tell me Ivory, I can barely see the grain, hopefully the photo's help the better trained eyes since this is a first time model for me, another thing I noticed was matching numbers of 105 peeking from under the buffer pad and on the tip of the scabbard, was this common on these? it kind of surprised me.
    any help or info is always appreciated
    Senior Foresty Hirschfanger NumberedSenior Foresty Hirschfanger NumberedSenior Foresty Hirschfanger NumberedSenior Foresty Hirschfanger NumberedSenior Foresty Hirschfanger NumberedSenior Foresty Hirschfanger NumberedSenior Foresty Hirschfanger NumberedSenior Foresty Hirschfanger NumberedSenior Foresty Hirschfanger NumberedSenior Foresty Hirschfanger NumberedSenior Foresty Hirschfanger NumberedSenior Foresty Hirschfanger NumberedSenior Foresty Hirschfanger NumberedSenior Foresty Hirschfanger Numbered

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Senior Foresty Hirschfanger Numbered
    P
    Many

very nice,shame losing the acorns and damage to the one left.

I still haven't found one numbered like this. At least the acorns are missing from the back and not the front it displays nice.

Fancy in my book..is Authentic...Nice find John. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The etches on these pieces are always impressive!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I also found a 105 stamped on top of the scabbard throat, I still have yet to find another one that is numbered I can only guess as to what it all means.