Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS 'Streiffenmesser'

Article about: Hello, I've got something here that I believe to be fantasy, but the seller says otherwise, so we agreed to put it up and see what you think about it. Regards, Bas

?

Default SS 'Streiffenmesser'

Hello,

I've got something here that I believe to be fantasy, but the seller says otherwise, so we agreed to put it up and see what you think about it.

SS 'Streiffenmesser'SS 'Streiffenmesser'SS 'Streiffenmesser'SS 'Streiffenmesser'

Regards,
    Bas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS 'Streiffenmesser'
    P
    Many

These have been posted here a number of times and they are still fantasy.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

A Fantasy Item that's been around for years...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Yeah, exactly what I thought.

Looks like something a Mexican Street Gang Member could collect, but not me, as i fortunately have no need to go out "to work" nightshift at dark and lonley streets and parks..

CBH
    ?

Even the Nazi's wouldn't put that many swastikas on a knife .

If you look in the dictionary,under the word "Fantasy" you will see this actual knife....sorry....the seller is simply a thief...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    If you look in the dictionary,under the word "Fantasy" you will see this actual knife....sorry....the seller is simply a thief...
    or extremely dumb!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Invite the seller here to the discussion......would love to hear his thoughts on authenticity.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It's hard to judge for sure from the images, but to me it looks like one of the more recent Chinese fakes copying the decades old original fantasy/fakes. Best Regards, Fred

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast