Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Stolen Items

Article about: I'm pretty new to the forum so I'm not sure if this is in the right area but a few items have been stolen from me. A ww2 German police sword with knot, a luftwaffe dagger with knot and a Hee

Default Stolen Items

I'm pretty new to the forum so I'm not sure if this is in the right area but a few items have been stolen from me. A ww2 German police sword with knot, a luftwaffe dagger with knot and a Heer NCO visor cap with the visor broken off. I know they made it to somewhere in Alabama but it goes cold from there. If any of you dagger collectors happen to come upon that grouping please contact me. Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stolen Items
    P
    Many

I live in Alabama and so do a few other members I hope we can help.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Do you happen to have any pictures of them or maybe particular details that might make them more easy to identify? That might help if someone sees it.

Wish you luck in getting them back.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Absolutely agree..photos are a must...need to put the word out and to see what exactly..in detail we are looking at on your missing edged weapons. Without photos...all swords and daggers look the same. If you post photos..it will help you Greatly , Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Here are the only photos i have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stolen Items   Stolen Items  

Stolen Items  

?

As others has said, photos are needed for aiding you Sir. To others- this is an example of why you should ALWAYS take several closeup photos of your items, micro scratches and stains are impossible to remove completely.

So all out there, make an register of all your treasures. Make them impossible to sell on the marked without ending up in problems.

I hope you find your treasures Sir, i feel very sorry for your loss.

Due to the low quality of the photos..the sword and dagger look very generic in detail..without closeups..as Member TrondK has specified..its the details that will find your items faster. I know they are the only photos you have..but its not much to go on..with just those photos. The cap has a greater chance of being found as compared to other Heer caps..this cap stands out more in tailoring.

You may have a greater chance with the cap if you post it in this forum here https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth-headgear/. The Gents there will be able to assist you with your cap. Moderator Stonemint can assist you further in detail.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I have ads that run local and others I know have ads placed in Birmingham,Maybe one of us will get a call.
    Last edited by Tank Destroyer; 08-01-2015 at 08:46 AM.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Do you know who stole the items ?

?

You said the trail went cold the more info we have the better we can help

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast