Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

TENO officers dagger for review

Article about: First off, would like to say thanks for any opinions on this. I am completely unfamiliar with the TENO officers dagger, have never seen one real or fake in hand before. Unfortunately, that i

?

Default TENO officers dagger for review

First off, would like to say thanks for any opinions on this. I am completely unfamiliar with the TENO officers dagger, have never seen one real or fake in hand before.
    TENO officers dagger for reviewTENO officers dagger for reviewTENO officers dagger for reviewTENO officers dagger for reviewTENO officers dagger for review

Unfortunately, that is all the pictures I have access to

Again, my sincere thanks for all opinions on this.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TENO officers dagger for review
    P
    Many

Have you seen this pinned thread that appears 4 lines above your thread ?
    Give it a study and let us know what you think.

The Teno Leaders Dagger - The Good, Bad and the Ugly

Its basically all spelled out for the researcher and a matter of comparison which should answer any concerns.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Teno leader daggers are very expensive and there are some pretty good copies around as Larry pointed out.
    Ask the seller the exact weight of the dagger and give me a pm.
    I owned 3 of them and have the data of several originals, if i know the weight i can tell you more about its originality.
    Other then that, a that expensive dagger needs way more and way better pics to examen it.

Here a few shots of an original one to compare with the one you posted, or compare with my posted one
    Teno leader dagger with leather hangers

Ger
    TENO officers dagger for reviewTENO officers dagger for reviewTENO officers dagger for review

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Have you seen this pinned thread that appears 4 lines above your thread ?
    Give it a study and let us know what you think.

The Teno Leaders Dagger - The Good, Bad and the Ugly

Its basically all spelled out for the researcher and a matter of comparison which should answer any concerns.

Regards Larry

Honestly, I didn't open that thread. The title was obscure enough that it really didn't connect that it showed fakes vs real.

Thank you for guiding me to that thread

Gerrit, thanks for the pictures, those were enough to convince me to pass on it. Appreciate your help

Quote by geefal View Post
    Honestly, I didn't open that thread. The title was obscure enough that it really didn't connect that it showed fakes vs real.

Thank you for guiding me to that thread

Gerrit, thanks for the pictures, those were enough to convince me to pass on it. Appreciate your help
    Anything titled that is relevant is worth opening for comparison. Glad you saw the thread
    One of the greater threads that no one has to search for.
    Other threads can be found using keywords such as Teno dagger in the search engine top right side of this page.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Anything titled that is relevant is worth opening for comparison.
    Regards Larry
    Very very good point, I do appreciate that also.